I've been working a little on the basic functions of the blog, and now I can edit my posts right here on the site. Hurray!

It took some time to figure out how to get it right. Had some problems with how the text was being encoded and the documentation was not really very helpful, but after some trial and error (and redder and redder eyes) I finally figured it out. It seems to be working really well now. I also fixed the sorting of posts so that the most recent one will be the topmost post.

This means that the most basic functions to update my blog (at least with text) are done. The next step is probably making sure I can add images in my posts, and trying to make them look nice automatically.

But for now, I should really be asleep.

Follow